[TR] TR3 Leaf Springs

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 16:18:38 MDT 2017

OTOH...

The passenger side spring broke on my TR3A and I replaced with a used
spring about 4 years ago.  The car sits fine and handles as it should.

I just happened upon some used springs for sale locally so that encouraged
me to go that route - plus I seemed to recall some having ride height
issues with the new springs on offer.

Was pretty easy to just sneak in and replace one side - I was fortunate
that the front pin pulled out w/o a fight so that made the job a breeze.

Geo