[TR] TR6 Electronic Fuel Pump

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 17:17:58 MST 2017

i mounted the Facet to the fuel pump block off plate on the side of the
engine, isolated by some MG exhaust mounts. Works fine there.  my inertia
switch is from a Ford Taurus (easy trunk removal). I put the Tr3 rubber
solenoid push button cover over the reset button to keep it weather tight
and a smear of silicone over the switch body to boot.

For piece of mind, my yearly ritual is to unbolt the switch, wack it, and
verify it's working properly.