[TR] Lucas Heater Switch

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 13:43:47 MST 2017

Carl;

Appreciate that. I not sure how much TR3 owners are aware of how rare
these switches are quickly becoming. TRF doesn't even carry them anymore.
I can't see spending ~ $130 for one of them plus shipping....

Here's the two switches I came up with. The 78384 is a 5 ohm switch. The
78405 is a 15 ohm switch. The latter may only work on high, as an "on-off"
type operation.... Guess I don't need a rheostat to do that!

[image: Inline image 1]

Thanks,

Dave