[TR] Lucas Heater Switch

CFM-TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Mon Nov 27 13:02:15 MST 2017

Moss UK lists 635-180 as Lucas switch 57H5260 which I found a cross referenced to PN78384 on ebay.uk listing.

Revington:

class=WordSection2>

That would be equivalent to $90 & $34 plus shipping.

Also there are Moss distributors that will discount the Moss price such as LBC CarCo for ~$120.

Looking at the Lucas Pages.  The two don’t look interchangeable (78362 & 78384)

But I guess if Moss etal are selling it as a replacement, it will work.

Carl