[TR] Heater rheostat switches - TR3

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sun Nov 26 15:54:15 MST 2017

I am not sure how these correlate with the parts numbers which have been
bandied about, but here are 2 heater rheostat switches I just pulled from my
collection.

One is shorter than the other and has a set screw versus the pin on the
other.  I have seen both used and they both have the correct size for the
hole in the dash.

The question has been asked about the price difference between what can be
found on Moss's site and what sells on eBay.  In my experience the eBay
switches are more or less on-off (no great rheostat function) and the knobs
are pretty much worn out. Having said that, it is a fairly simple task
repair the switches and re-paint the "heater - fast - slow" on the knobs
themselves.

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan