[TR] Not much TR Related either

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Sun Nov 26 20:12:38 MST 2017

I had an extra prepaid lap day at High Plains Raceway to burn at the end of last year so I took my G35x out to the track. I couldn't get within 15 seconds of my Spitfire race car's best lap time and the brakes got so hot and smelly I was afraid I'd completely toasted them. Won't try that again. Respected my Spit way more after that.

Bud

Sent from my Commodore 64