[TR] Pilot bush TR3A

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Sat Nov 25 16:29:56 MST 2017

Interesting discussion. I’m currently rebuilding my TR4A engine and have 3 pilot bearings. One is new and they all fit loosely in the crank. My question is should it be loose in the crank, some I’ve asked say OK and others say no and to locktight it into the crank and or knurl it so that it fits tight. I’d appreciate opinions and reasons for your thoughts.
Thanks,
JVV