[TR] Pilot bush TR3A

Jim Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 15:32:47 MST 2017

Just got it in there.  I sanded down lightly around the outside and very gently tapped in with my small rubber mallet.  45 minutes in the freezer didn’t shrink it enough, but the sanding with 120 grit then fine worked!  Hurray.  Thanks to all for the advice.  One step closer to getting the new clutch and rebuilt od tranny box installed.

Jim Henningsen

Ocala, FL