[TR] TR6 Brakes Update

Anthony Rhodes spamiam at comcast.net
Mon Nov 20 14:30:09 MST 2017

I recently used some silicone brake fluid that had been sitting untouched for 2 years.  It still foamed up when I vacuumed it.

I think the residual micro bubbles in solution are why people feel that silicone brake fluid gives a softer brake pedal than DOT3/4.

As I recall aren't ALL fluids considered "incompressible".  If so, then if silicone gives softer brakes then it is something other than the silicone fluid that is causing it.....   Micro bubbles???

-Tony

Sent from my 1837 Babbage Analytical Engine