[TR] TR6 Brakes Update

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 08:36:59 MST 2017

On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 5:23 AM, Anthony Rhodes <spamiam at comcast.net> wrote:

Eventually I tried degassing the silicone fluid and that worked...

Tony -

I like the sound of that technique and will try it.  I know someone who
uses a hand-operated vacuum pump to de-gas a jar of fluid all at one time
but the syringe with a smaller quantity seems simpler as it only addresses
what I need at the moment.

I have been doing the sit & wait version but there would be something
satisfying about seeing the bubbles come out.

Randall's comment is interesting as I do have s/s braided lines on just the
TR3 and its brakes are clearly firmer than on the TR4.

Geo