[TR] TR3 Accelerator shaft bush

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Wed Nov 1 15:25:31 MDT 2017

Sometimes the simplest solution is your local machine shop.  Small job for them with torches that I don't have and various tuggers and pullers.  Just this morning saved $100 plus on a belt tensioner because a bolt rusted frozen.  They were able to take it out when drilling and easy-outs with propane heat didn't work.

Might be easier than procuring another one.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

New Hampshire