[TR] TR4 Spring Liners

Lee&John Howard leejohn7 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 10:42:13 MDT 2017

Thank you Andrew and Randall.
I don't detect much enthusiasm for the liners so I'll save myself that
effort. Instead, I'm taking advantage of the Moss sale and going with new
ones. The car does have over 200,000 miles so should be due. Also, the
garage situation is such that I have to do one side at a time, making it
impossible to line the old springs up against each other to check for
equivalence. And the new rust-free black will be pretty.
John