[TR] Water pumps.

tfansher at comcast.net tfansher at comcast.net
Tue May 9 16:08:03 MDT 2017

Ronnie, good seeing you at the Mitty. I put a new six blade on the "new TR3" recently and can't tell much difference in the Central Florida heat - already in the mid ninety's. I do have an auxillary pushed fan mounted with a manual switch and turn it on when then temp gets over 185 and it works well. I've still had to use it on these hot days. Fred Thomas really liked the six bladed "tropical fans" that Standard Motors used on cars going to really hot climates, but I have yet to pull a cowl just to do that. (Although I've got two or three of them lying around). I'll let others wade in on the water pumps, too. Maybe the racers have comments.
Tom
1960 TR3A
1961 TR3A
1962 TR4