[TR] Water pumps.

rbtr3a at cox.net rbtr3a at cox.net
Wed May 10 14:34:52 MDT 2017

Well I struggled with the decision as to which to buy. Stock had served me well over the years, although there were a few days during summer months while sitting at a long red light I could witness the needle rise.

Having said that I thought I would spend a few bucks more and purchase the five vane pump. Hopefully I can report back any differences I may discover.  My system is completely stock and I do have the original radiator which I had been boiled and cleaned it also includes the hand crank access hole.

Stand by for future report

Ronnie