[TR] Ready for a change (literally)

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Wed May 3 16:55:10 MDT 2017

Terry,

I have used Brad Penn 20-50 racing oil in all my Triumphs for about the
last 5 years. No problems. Able to get it by the case at a local repair
shop. It is available online.

I used their 30W made for brake in on my 3 and 6 motors. It has the zinc
required for our flat tappet engines. I think it is partially synthetic.
But formulated from PA crude.

Bob