[TR] Air Filters 1959 TR3A

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 09:11:47 MDT 2017

Looks great, Geo!

We here in Maine are expecting yet another 6+ inches of the white stuff,
tomorrow into Saturday.

As for the foam koozies, something like this is maybe adequate and costs
far
less than items from Harry & David (they just don't taste near as good!)

*http://tinyurl.com/lo9s8xl <http://tinyurl.com/lo9s8xl>*

Dave