[TR] Air Filters 1959 TR3A

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Thu Mar 30 11:04:50 MDT 2017

I know this type can be washed out with some gas cause I’ve done it on my JD mower.

http://www.greenpartstore.com/John-Deere-Foam-Pre-Cleaner-for-Air-Filter-M149119.html

https://www.kohler-engine-parts.opeengines.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=34620

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)