[TR] TR3 Leaf Springs?

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 12:42:19 MDT 2017

Thanks, Randall. Since TRF/Charles is having such a hard time locating
a supplier who can produce TR3 leaf springs properly, it makes me wonder
just how 'mysterious' these spring are! If I took my old ones to a spring -
maker here in the Portland (Maine) area, what data would I need to
provide to them, along with my old springs? It's obviously possible to
make them *look *right but still be too stiff...

Dave