[TR] TR3 Leaf Springs?

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 12:34:54 MDT 2017

Thanks, Dave;

Some of the clamps on mine are broken/missing sections. Each spring has
four clamps on it. Heating up eight clamps to white hot, then cleaning/
painting the springs and reheating the clamps to re-form them to the
springs seems like more work than I'd like to invest in them. I also
wasn't sure if they were at the right spring-rate anymore, being
almost 60 years old.... Hmmmmmm....

Dave