[TR] TR3 Leaf Springs?

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 10:17:36 MDT 2017

Hey all ~

I have had new leaf springs on back order with TRF for months, ever since
they put
them "on sale" last fall. The problem with parts being 'on sale' is that
doesn't mean
they're either in their stock or that have any idea when they'll have any.
Nor do they
let you know they can't get them unless you take the initiative to call
them regularly.

Having now finished my brief 'rant,' can anyone suggest a good source for
stock-type
leaf springs for a TR3 other than TRF? I'd very much like to not have a
too-stiff set
and buy them from a quality supplier. Suggestions?

Thanks!!

Dave Friedlander
'74 TR6
'59 TR3, in process