[TR] slightly grooved rotors

Dave dlhogye at comcast.net
Wed Mar 8 18:36:55 MST 2017

Hello Sujit,
When in doubt, change them out.  The front brakes are very important.  Rotors are not expensive and new ones will last you for a long time.  I wouldn't recommend turning the old rotors either.  It just not worth the time and energy once they are off the car.  You will not regret buying new pads and rotors.  Cheap insurance and the job will be done correctly.  While you have the hubs off, you can inspect and repack the bearings.
I think you can get rotors at the local parts store if they are the 10.75".  Centric is the typical brand.  If they are 11", then you'll have to go through Moss.

Dave H.

Sent from my iPad