[TR] [NET] TR3A Torque Spec?

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 10:49:03 MDT 2017

Thank you Richard. But the bolt I'm inquiring about is the main bolt
holding the fan (and the fan extension) to the crankshaft. It is a 6"
long bolt with a 5/8-18 UNF thread for the last couple of inches.

This is Moss P/N 320-090...  Item 69 in the attached clip:

Does your manual specify a torque for this bolt?

Dave
'59 TR3A