[TR] Location of overdrive relay on '72 TR6

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Fri Jun 16 17:49:51 MDT 2017

Hi all,

Can someone tell me where  the overdrive relay on a '72 TR6 with an A-type
overdrive mounts?

A friend of mine and I are due to be installing overdrives shortly. I can
figure out my TR4A as it has a Dan Masters wire harness in it so originality
isn't a big driver for me  but my friend has a fairly stock '72 TR6 which
will be using the stock wire harnesses and I just thought it would be better
to install it where it's supposed to go.

Thanks,

Dave Connitt

'67 TR4 IRS