[TR] TR4A springs

john-marie at sbcglobal.net john-marie at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 8 09:49:59 MDT 2017

Am replacing the original springs on my TR4A.  Looking at what's available, one vendor is selling a 4 spring "high performance" kit that also lowers ride height about an inch.  Is anyone using these springs?  Also, there is a big difference in price for front and rear pairs of stock type springs from different vendors.  Would greatly appreciate any comments, recommendations, etc. from anyone with experience with new springs.  BTW, I'm looking for the best ride, am not competing.
John DeLuca

Sent from my iPad