[TR] Another over drive concern

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Tue Jul 25 17:04:39 MDT 2017

I did a voltage check of the power to the OD switch. It was full on. Solenoid kicked in. But intermittently, in 3rd and 4th gear, the solenoid "chattered" between engage and no engage. I have a short somewhere. Will try the relay when it comes in. After that, will rewire and re-solder all connections, replacing the modern two prong fuse unit with a standard glass fuse unit, in case the broken wire is in there somewhere. Stay tuned!
Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire.