[TR] Another over drive concern

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Tue Jul 25 13:29:21 MDT 2017

One of my OD problems, (one was a bad relay) was the OD switch on the column had a broken wire connection that was not obvious because it sat in place until a bump in the road would “disconnect it”  and the OD dropped out until another bump made it “reconnect” and then I could again use the OD. I had two intermittent problems that drove me nuts until I could figure one out then diagnose the other. Check the switch wires to see if there’s a problem there.

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)