[TR] Overdrive

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Jul 21 18:16:47 MDT 2017

Indeed.  The A-type fitted to the big Healeys had a sleeve, smaller piston and spring to reduce the shock on engagement.  Possibly the same on the Stag.  I fitted these parts to my TR3 OD for a softer engagement.  It still engages instantaneously .  The TR6 with the J-type is a different story.

Dave Massey