[TR] Overdrive

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Thu Jul 20 15:50:48 MDT 2017

You guys nailed it. OD worked fine today, 45 minutes in, 45 minutes back. But it is taking longer than it seems ever, at a full (I counted) 5 seconds for the od to engage after flipping the switch. Is that because the solenoid is having a hard time raising the ball, or should I be tangling with adjusting the linkage again?

Thank you! It was soooooo nice keeping up with traffic on Highway 93!

Terry