[TR] TR3 fuel pump woes

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Jul 13 15:36:28 MDT 2017

I have the black plastic one on the front inner fender of my Jeepster and it can't be heard with motor running, just barely before starting.  I had the metal housing one on the last TR3, with rubber mounts, on the back of the rear shock support and it seemed louder than the black one.

Bill B

Sent from my Altair 8800