[TR] Trying to locate a gearbox top cover detent plug

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 23:41:47 MST 2017

I used Randall's method and used a tap to remove the plugs.  In the end, I
went and bought a tap set from harbor freight. For the evey occasional use,
HF will do.

I'll tap a hole and plug it with a bolt.
Do any of you recommend a fine or coarse thread for this project? Should I
use lock tite to keep them down?

Sujit

--
Sujit Roy