[TR] can I put my empty gearbox in the dish washer.for cleaning?

Reihing, Randall S. Randall.Reihing at utoledo.edu
Sat Jan 21 20:43:33 MST 2017

Oh what the hell, just put the damn thing in the dishwasher and let us know how it turns out. A lot of engine rebuilding shops wash out bare blocks with Tide so be sure to use Tide. I don't think it will upset your wife at all because all women love a brand new high tech dishwasher and LG or Samsung are excellent. Try to arrange delivery to coincide with the trans washing project. That way you won't have to sleep in the garage until it does arrive.

Randall S.