[TR] TR4 + alternator + headers

Dave dlhogye at comcast.net
Thu Jan 19 18:32:13 MST 2017

I installed a mini alternator very similar to Randall's setup.  I think the units with double lugs on the pivot side are are sturdier for longevity and adjustment.
I think mine is a S10 or Geo unit.  It is an, (NSA ALT-5021).  60 amp.
I modified the mount that bolts to the block to fit it nicely with minimal spacers, but Randall made the install pretty simple.  Nice work.

Dave H.

Sent from my iPad