[TR] TR2 coupe

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:18:02 MST 2017

Here's that thread from the TR Register (UK) forum started in October 2009:
http://www.tr-register.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/20235-mystery-gearbox-lever/

The TR Register forum, BTW, is excellent -- some seriously knowledgeable
folks there always willing to help.  There are a couple of us on this list
who are members of the Register, and probably a few more who are members of
the forum alone.

BR,

Don
1962 TR3B