[TR] How to removed clutch fork when tapered pin broke

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 9 11:52:34 MST 2017

You can drill enough of the remaining pin but be sure not to damage the
threads on the fork. Just drill enough so the shaft will pull out from
the fork.

Once the fork is out you can drill out the remaining portion of the pin
or use an easy out by drilling a smaller hole. Should come right out.

Add a grade 8 bolt with a nylock nut through the fork and shaft. I
believe a 1/4" bolt will work.

I think Randall will have better advice on how to do the additional hole
in the fork and shaft.

Bob