[TR] fix for a stripped TR3 hood hinge bolt

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 08:13:35 MST 2017

I have used JBWeld on mine with success.  If you try this use the real,
original JBWeld, not the quick 4-minute stuff and do let it cure fully.
Also be sure everything is clean and cleaned again with a solvent - perhaps
Acetone.

I 'fixed' mine in 2000 and have had the bonnet off and on since w/o the
stud loosening.

Geo