[TR] PL700

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 15:57:37 MST 2017

I have a pair of genuine Lucas PL700 (not aftermarket reproductions)
that each have some rust inside just below where the bulb sits. The rust
spot on each is about the size and shape of a bulb. I've been saving
these for about 2 decades thinking I would get them resilvered. I
finally decided that after this time it is not going to happen.

Do these things have any value with the inside rust or should I just
toss them? I could definitely use the money if they are worth anything.
Thoughts? Toss? ebay or sell?

TeriAnn
--

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>

*The world beckons and life waits for no one*