[TR] fix for a stripped TR3 hood hinge bolt

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Jan 7 23:57:50 MST 2017

Not the ideal solution, because you get funny sized fasteners, but I have sometimes gone metric in such situations to find a size that is ever so slightly larget and can be tapped out to good effect.

It will either:

1.  Work and be good forever

2.  Not work and you will bugger up the hinge and end up buying a new one anyway

3.  Work for a while until you notice a funny noise going down the road at 70 mph, and as you figure out the maybe the hood is flapping around think again about saving money on the hinge :)

Greg Lemon
TR250