[TR] TR250 questions

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sat Jan 7 13:12:41 MST 2017

Firstly - any advice on removing a windshield?  I have removed the 3
retaining bolts on the inside of the glass, removed the nyloc nuts at the
ends of the two shafts and loosened the 2 bolts which torque down on the
shafts (one on the outside, one on the inside.  But there is no movement.
Am I missing anything or is this just a case of lube and be patient?

Also - this car had door light switches but they look to have been wired
after the fact, like the radio and cigarette lighter.  I don't see any
provision for a light which comes on when the door is opened on the wiring
diagram.  Standard or not?

Thanks!

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, MI