[TR] Stag manual gearbox

Frank Magnusson fmags at cox.net
Tue Jan 3 19:31:26 MST 2017

Hi Sujit,

It may with the TR8, but I don't think it does with TR6 and smaller displacement engines.  The internal rotating components are quite a bit larger than a TR6 when I compared a few parts when I was doing my rebuild, but I can't swear to all of them.  Make sense as the Stag engine was larger displacement than most of the other models and the gearbox is larger as well to handle the extra power.

The easiest way to check though is to just get on Rimmers website and start checking part numbers between Stag and probably TR6 and TR8.  That should tell you right away.

Frank