[TR] FW: What the HEAD is it?

davehogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Mon Feb 20 22:25:59 MST 2017

It could be an earlier Triumph Vanguard from something like a Triumph 1800 or 2000 or RazorEdge/Renoun. I have an engine from a RazorEdge that fits that description. I'll have to take a look at the numbers on the casting. The ports are all inline and round and the casting looks closer to a TR2 low port.

Dave H.