[TR] Stag Project Bring-a-Trailer & tons-o-parts parts take-all Liquidation

John Macartney john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk
Mon Feb 20 06:03:27 MST 2017

I've absolutely no financial interest in the disposal of this stock of Stag
parts and Stag bodyshell that my good friend Glenn Merrell plans to dispose
of. All I will say is that I've seen it myself and I greatly doubt anyone
anywhere will have such a range of stuff, except possibly TRF or others of
that ilk. Glenn's 'Stag Parts Shed' is a true Aladdin's Cave. Maybe the TRFs
and Moss's of this world may have a greater stock depth of certain lines but
not as much as Glenn has across such a wide spectrum. If you're a Stag
enthusiast and plan to be for some years yet, this could be your very last
chance to equip yourself with a massive range of stuff that will slowly and
inevitably become more sought after as the global Stag vehicle parc
continues to diminish and parts suppliers take the commercial decision to no
longer hold stocks for that model.

Jonmac