[TR] TR4 + alternator + headers

Lee&John Howard leejohn7 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 16:37:33 MST 2017

Update:

The wiring is done, and very neat, in accordance with  Randall's scheme.
Avoided altering my new harness.

Is there any point in adding an inline fuse?  Is 55 amps a lot to push
through this wiring, thoughI have nothing that will draw that much current .

I'm surprised to find that the old belt is very tight and have to work it
over the pulley before bolting the alt. in place. It then rides very close
to the block and I begin to fuss about overheating the alternator.

Some lister said this was a four hour project?  No way. for this garage.

( This is Tr4)

John