[TR] TR3 Sway Bar Bushing

cfmtr3a cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Wed Dec 6 06:54:53 MST 2017

Thanks Randall.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Randall <TR3driver at ca.rr.com> Date: 12/6/17  1:40 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: 'cfmtr3a' <cfmtr3a at verizon.net> Subject: RE: [TR] TR3 Sway Bar Bushing
Use the tight ones, IMO.  Any looseness will lessen the effectiveness of the
bar.

-- Randall
56 TR3 TS13571L daily driver
71 Stag LE1473 - awaiting engine rebuild
71-2-3 Stag - awaiting gearbox rebuild