[TR] TR2/3 wire wheel adapters - frightening experience.

George Richardson gpr at key-men.com
Mon Aug 21 17:05:50 MDT 2017

I had this happen two years ago with the driver side rear wheel. The
nuts were captured inside the wire wheel hub, so I was able to just bolt
it back on and continue. I'm just now getting around to repainting the
rear fender after repairing it.

George Richardson
Key Men - Keys for Classics
www.key-men.com