[TR] Fuel pump problems

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Fri Aug 18 15:40:39 MDT 2017

Ditto on everything, including the little Facet pump. Pretty cheap from an aircraft supply place that I can find again if necessary.
I originally wanted to go original, so bought the kit and rebuilt the mechanical pump, but I couldn't get it to work right, more likely due to my less than stellar competence at it than anything else. Randall's advice at the time (some dozen years ago now) was to maybe put in an electrical fuel pump AND the mechanical one, so if the mechanical one failed you could switch on the electrical one and get home.

Have fun!
Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire