[TR] Fuel pump problems

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Fri Aug 18 14:55:38 MDT 2017

It could be debris clogging at a fuel pickup or narrow point in the line, when the car runs the rust and sediment is all sucked into the constriction point and it stops flowing, turn the car off, or even manually pump slower than a turning engine and the problem goes away.

Secondrelatee point,if your pump works on hand pump it should work when the car is running unless the internal levers is bent or eccentric on the cam is worn down.  Does it spit out healthy gulps of fuel in to a cup if you turn it over with the feed to the car disconnected?

Greg 🍋
TR250