[TR] Fuel pump problems

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Fri Aug 18 15:25:04 MDT 2017

Bob,
Does sound like the pump but I would first check the fuel filter, same symptoms.

Just saw a long thread here on electric fuel pumps, maybe you can see it in the archives.   Lots of opinions but I think general consensus is to mount it below the tank level, be it at the rear or in the engine bay.   I like the Facet type pump just fine but some think it too loud. (NFI)

Bill B
TS30800L

Sent from my Heathkit H11