[TR] Fuel Line

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Fri Aug 11 22:30:04 MDT 2017

...that's why I said I used steel brake lines...the kind with the
coating on the outside...flaring the steel was not an issue with such a
tool.

Are you going tank to engine? Many times you can get 'joiners' that will
let you directly connect multiple lines together. Simply cutting ends
off let you convert to hose as needed for final connections.

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net www.teglerizer.com