[TR] Fuel Line

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 19:53:08 MDT 2017

Hmmmm.... For the man who has [about] everything.... A $279 hydraulic
flaring tool! Sorry, Paul but that's outta my price range... but it
*looks *nice.
If I planned on making many flares over time, I might think about it
but.... Right now, I just want to see if there's consensus on type of
tubing and how to best form it. Not a lot of consensus so far...

Thanks, Paul..

Dave