[TR] where to mount a fuel pump on a TR3?

John Young jeyou89 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 21:37:15 MDT 2017

I might point out that with an electric fuel pump, the pump will continue
if the engine stalls and the power to the pump
is still on. This could happen after a collision (not your fault, of
course) and you would be pumping gasoline  out the
float chamber(s) vents. I would suggest an acceleration activated switch
which would shut off the pump in an abrupt stop
as a safety precaution.

Virus-free.
<#m_-8067144816745939508_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>